[PL-Directors] Hood River County Library Director Search

Jim Scheppke jim.b.scheppke at state.or.us
Wed Mar 2 11:09:40 PST 2011

Dear Directors:
I am assisting the new library district Board in Hood River County to spread the word about the recruitment for their new library director.

As you may know the library has been closed since last July, but will reopen this year thanks to the passage of a special library district measure last November. I am very impressed with the new district Board and the planning that has taken place to reopen the library. The Board is being assisted by our former colleague Michael Gaston.

Here is the website that has everything potential applicants need to know:

http://www.hoodriverlibrary.org/job-openings

The deadline for applications in April 4th. If you know of qualified library professionals who might be interested in the position, I hope you will forward this to them.

Thanks Directors!

Jim Scheppke, State Librarian
Oregon State Library
250 Winter St. NE
Salem, OR 97301
503-378-4367
(fax) 503-585-8059
jim.b.scheppke at state.or.us

[cid:3381908970_656926]Go Green, Keep it on screen - think before you print.