[PL-Directors] Last Day to Share Your Needs with Oregon Foundations

Jim Scheppke jim.b.scheppke at state.or.us
Wed Oct 19 08:23:28 PDT 2011

Dear Directors:
The brief library survey developed by three statewide charitable foundation closes at the end of the day today. So far about half of you have taken the survey. I would ask that those of you that haven’t try to get to it today. The link is below.

The survey results will have a strong influence on future plans of the foundations to support your libraries, so please participate if you haven’t already.

Thanks Directors.

Jim

***
 Dear Oregon Library Directors,

Three statewide foundations, The Ford Family Foundation, Meyer Memorial Trust, and The Oregon Community Foundation, would like to ask for your help.  Each of the three foundations has a strong history of funding libraries.  And the Foundations, with the support of the Oregon State Library, would now like to learn more about the current needs of your Library.  The following survey is designed to take about 10-15 minutes to complete.  We hope to learn from you and would greatly appreciate your feedback.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DKDV2BD

Please respond before the close of business on October 19, 2011.  We hope to hear from you.

Best,
Keavy
Keavy Cook
Senior Program Officer - Grants Program