[PL-Directors] ILS Summit

MaryKay Dahlgreen marykay.dahlgreen at state.or.us
Sun Apr 15 13:33:10 PDT 2012

Hello all-
There seems to be lots of talk about ILS's around the state, especially in public libraries. I would like to invite whoever in interested to attend a meeting at the State Library in early May. The purpose of the meeting is to bring together libraries to share information about their current ILS, their soon to be launched ILS or their current search for an ILS.  We will provide an alternate to in-person attendance (I'm not sure what yet) .  I have created a doodle poll, http://www.doodle.com/45f3yzfzvhs329bw if you are interested in participating please take a look and note your availability. Please respond by the end of the day on Friday, April 20th. I will select the day the most people can attend and send you more information on April 23rd.  This is not limited to library directors, this is just the easiest way to assure each library is included. Thanks,
MaryKay

MaryKay Dahlgreen
State Librarian
Oregon State Library