[PL-Directors] Consultants for needs assessment

Newell, Katherine NewellK at ci.milwaukie.or.us
Fri Aug 24 13:07:02 PDT 2012

Hey, all, I'm looking for some names of local (Oregon-based) consultants for a needs assessment for my library.  I'm new to the state and not sure who to use.  If anyone can suggest someone, I'd appreciate it.  We're located in Milwaukie, Clackamas County, southeast of Portland.

Thanks for any suggestions -

Katie

Katie C. Newell
Director
Ledding Library
10660 S.E. 21st Avenue
Milwaukie, OR 97222
503.786.7584
503.659.9497 (fax)
newellk at ci.milwaukie.or.us<mailto:newellk at ci.milwaukie.or.us>
http://www.ci.milwaukie.or.us/library

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE: This e-mail is a public record of the City of Milwaukie and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records law. This email is subject to the State Retention
Schedule.

MILWAUKIE SUSTAINABILITY: Please consider the impact on the environment before printing a paper copy of  this message.