[PL-Directors] Stars of the Public Library Statistical Report - Help is available.... Call Early, Call Often

Ann Reed ann.reed at state.or.us
Mon Sep 10 10:45:01 PDT 2012

As you know, the public library statistics collection for the fiscal year 2011-2012 is now underway and will be finishing very soon on October 1.

So many of us use data to compare libraries, check salary rates, report on the impact of ready to read funds, etc., so we'd like to acknowledge those community-minded libraries so far!

Submission is complete once a library has answered any edit checks and clicked the submit button under a tab on the status menu. If your library should be on this list and isn't, contact me ASAP and we'll walk through those very last steps.

If you are still working on your survey, help is available!! Try the new FAQ at http://libdev.plinkit.org/faqs-for-state-statistical-reports.  Call or email early and often!  Training by phone or in person is available.  Call now - 503-378-5027 and ask for Ann.  Just pick up that phone and call!!

A special acknowledgement goes to libraries performing way above the call of duty.

[diamond star.jpg]
For getting data reports submitted on or before 8/15/12 the diamond star award goes to:

Wallowa County Library
Enterprise City Library

[platninum star.jpg]For getting data reports submitted on or before 9/1/12 the platinum star award goes to:

Seaside Public Library

Ukiah Public Library

Brownsville Community Library

Joseph City Library

Toledo Public Library

Hermiston Public Library

Pendleton Public Library

Weston Public Library

Clatskanie Library District

Bandon Public Library

Forest Grove City Library

[gold_star_001.gif]For getting data reports submitted on or before 10/1/12 the gold star award goes to (so far):

Chetco Community Public Library

Wallowa Public Library

Flora M Laird Memorial Library

Springfield Public Library