[PL-Directors] FW: NW Central Survey

MaryKay Dahlgreen marykay.dahlgreen at state.or.us
Wed Apr 10 14:14:30 PDT 2013

I am forwarding this on behalf of NW Central, they would like to gather as much input as possible and I know CE is important to all of us.
MaryKay

MaryKay Dahlgreen
State Librarian
Oregon State Library
marykay.dahlgreen at state.or.us
503-378-4367

[Sent on behalf of the NW Central Advisory Group]

Northwest Central<http://www.nwcentral.org/> needs your feedback! Northwest Central is  devoted to library-related continuing education in the Pacific Northwest and is a community driven project. We are currently conducting a survey to assess the effectiveness of Northwest Central as a resource for continuing education. Please take a moment to complete our questionnaire. Your input is invaluable to the project. We thank you in advance and hope to see you at the OLA/WLA conference this month.

Link to the survey:  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/T8XBRW6

Thank you!
Northwest Central Advisory Group