[PL-Directors] FY 2010 Public Library Survey Report

MaryKay Dahlgreen marykay.dahlgreen at state.or.us
Tue Feb 12 16:17:30 PST 2013

My blog https://snippetsfromthestatelibrarian.wordpress.com/ this week has information about the FY 2010 Public Library Survey Report that was released by the Institute of Museum and Library Services in January. This is the national compilation of the public library survey  that you completed last year for the State Library.  The data that you submitted in October of 2012 will be submitted to IMLS in April and they will report on it in January of 2014.

This is also my clever way of directing you to my blog which I post to every Tuesday. I am especially pleased with the previous four posts that explore the history of libraries and early learning  in Oregon, you might want to take a look :)
MaryKay

MaryKay Dahlgreen
State Librarian
Oregon State Library