[PL-Directors] IMPORTANT: Erate update regarding SOEN contract

Darci Hanning darci.hanning at state.or.us
Thu Jan 17 14:53:06 PST 2013

Greetings everyone,

If you're using E-rate discounts for your telecommunication services through the SOEN contract (managed by the Oregon Department of Administrative Services), please see the important message below.

I'm not sure if any public libraries have gone this route but if you are, you'll want to follow the advice below.

Cheers,
Darci
Darci Hanning * Technology Development Consultant * Library Development Services
Oregon State Library, 250 Winter St. NE, Salem, OR  97301
503-378-2527 darci.hanning at state.or.us<mailto:darci.hanning at state.or.us>

 Ask me about Plinkit! http://www.plinkit.org/ http://oregon.plinkit.org<http://oregon.plinkit.org/>