[PL-Directors] E-Rate Information: SOEN contract has been officially extended!

Darci Hanning darci.hanning at state.or.us
Fri Mar 8 09:05:25 PST 2013

Hello everyone,

If you've been using the SOEN contract as part of E-Rate services/filing, here's good news. Please see below.

Cheers,
Darci

Darci Hanning * Technology Development Consultant * Library Development Services
Oregon State Library, 250 Winter St. NE, Salem, OR  97301
503-378-2527 darci.hanning at state.or.us<mailto:darci.hanning at state.or.us>

 Ask me about Plinkit! http://www.plinkit.org/ http://oregon.plinkit.org<http://oregon.plinkit.org/>