[PL-Directors] Public Library Directors meeting scheduled

MaryKay Dahlgreen marykay.dahlgreen at state.or.us
Mon Oct 7 12:31:16 PDT 2013

The OLA Public Library Division has taken the reins for this annual event and would like to hear from you! We have reserved the large conference room in the newly-renovated Hillsboro Public Library on Friday, November 22.  The day's events have typically started at 9am and concluded by 3pm, although we are interested in learning if a half-day meeting (say, 10am to 2pm) would better suit your needs?

At present, our agenda is open to discussion - the Oregon Library Standards will likely be included and our illustrious State Librarian MaryKay Dahlgreen and celebrated OLA President Penny Hummel will both be speaking. If you have topics of interest to the entire Oregon public library director's community, please send them our way! Morning refreshments and drinks will be provided. Lunch will be BYO or available for a small fee - more on lunch options to come.

Will you be able to attend? Please RSVP to pamn at wccls.org<mailto:pamn at wccls.org> by October 14.

Thanks so much - looking forward to this!
Pam

Pam North
OLA Public Library Division Chair
&