[PL-Directors] Visit the Oregon State Library this fall - Save the date!

Ferol Weyand ferol.weyand at state.or.us
Mon Aug 4 14:40:24 PDT 2014

Hello Library Directors,

Library Support and Development Division of the Oregon State Library would like to invite you to visit the Oregon State Library<http://www.oregon.gov/OSL/LD/Pages/index.aspx> on Monday, October 27, 2014, from 9:30 - 2:30.

You will meet with the State Librarian and staff from the Library Support and Development Division and the Oregon Talking Book and Braille Library to learn more about our services. That will be followed by a tour of our historic building. There will be plenty of time for staff to answer any questions you may have.

After the tour, you are welcome to stay for a no-host lunch with some of the staff you meet.

I will send an agenda and ask for RSVPs as the date nears.

We hope you can come visit us.

Ferol Weyand, Library Support and Development Services Consulting Assistant
Oregon State Library, 250 Winter St NE, Salem, OR 97301-3950
503-378-2525
ferol.weyand at state.or.us

[Fizz Boom Read][Girlandcloud]
Summer Reading 2014 at Oregon libraries<http://libdir.osl.state.or.us/>!