[PL-Directors] Research Institute for Public Libraries 2016

Arlene Weible arlene.weible at state.or.us
Tue Oct 13 12:56:41 PDT 2015

If you are interested in learning more about using data for planning, assessment, and decision-making  in public libraries, please consider attending this great training provided by the Colorado State Library/Consortium. (Description below)

The Oregon State Library plans to offer a limited number of training sessions locally in the upcoming year based on some of the curriculum presented at RIPL. However, we want to encourage anyone that is able to attend the full training to do so.

Please contact me if you are interested in the local training that will be offered next year. (Contact info at end of message)

--Arlene Weible