[PL-Directors] OCF Public Library Needs Assessment

MaryKay Dahlgreen marykay.dahlgreen at state.or.us
Mon Sep 7 14:38:16 PDT 2015

Colleagues-
I sent this out last week but the file was too big to send via the PL Directors list and bounced back to me. You have probably already seen the other messages about this but I wanted to make sure you knew Penny had sent it out to you last week with the message below. The report is available at: The Oregon Community Foundation’s website<http://www.oregoncf.org/news-resources/news-publications> or from  Penny's company website.<http://www.pennyhummel.com/projects>
MK
<http://www.pennyhummel.com/projects>