[PL-Directors] Association of Rural And Small Libraries Conference Scholarship Opportunity

Darci Hanning darci.hanning at state.or.us
Mon Jun 13 16:00:43 PDT 2016

Hello again,

I'm forwarding this information on behalf of Julie Elmore, ARSL Marketing Committee:

Scholarships applications are still being accepted for The Association for Rural and Small Libraries annual conference is coming up October 27-29, 2016 at the Holiday Inn in Fargo, ND. Three opportunities are available for first time attendees. More scholarship information is available on our website<http://arsl.info/annual-conference-awards-calendar/award-scholarship-info-2/>. We encourage you to apply, but if you want a chance to attend the premier conference for any small and/or rural library on a scholarship, you will need to hurry.  Applications are due no later than June 30th at 5pm CST.

Those wanting more information on the conference are welcome to take a look at our conference homepage<http://arsl.info/2016-conference/>  or see what types of  breakout sessions <http://arsl.info/2016-conference-sessions/>  we are offering.

Good luck and we hope to see you at #ARSL2016 when we go North of Normal.

Julie Elmore
ARSL Marketing Committee

Cheers,
Darci
[cid:image008.jpg at 01D1C58C.BCB559F0]<http://oregonedge.net/>
Ask me about the Edge Initiative!<http://oregonedge.net/>
Darci Hanning * Technology Development Consultant
Library Support and Development Services * Oregon State Library
250 Winter St. NE, Salem, OR  97301
503-378-2527 darci.hanning at state.or.us<mailto:darci.hanning at state.or.us>