[PL-Directors] REMINDER: E-Rate Needs Assessment Survey

Darci Hanning darci.hanning at state.or.us
Thu Jun 30 15:13:15 PDT 2016

Hello everyone!

[If you have already completed the E-rate survey, please feel free to skip/delete this email]

The State Library is asking all public library directors to complete the following survey https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/OregonErate by July 8 (a week from tomorrow) -- it should only take 10-15 minutes to complete :-)

Please see below for the original email, and thanks for your time!

Cheers,
Darci

Darci Hanning * Technology Development Consultant
Library Support and Development Services * Oregon State Library
250 Winter St. NE, Salem, OR  97301
503-378-2527 darci.hanning at state.or.us<mailto:darci.hanning at state.or.us>