[PL-Directors] opportunity to review micro-learning modules about NIH Senior Health created by National Network of Libraries of Medicine Pacific Northwest Region (NNLM PNR)

Darci Hanning darci.hanning at state.or.us
Wed Apr 26 08:16:58 PDT 2017

Greetings Directors!

I'm forwarding the following in case you're not on libs-or; if you are, please feel free to delete :) This seems like a great opportunity to provide some feedback on an upcoming resource!

Cheers!

Darci Hanning, MLIS
Technology Development Consultant
darci.hanning at state.or.us<mailto:darci.hanning at state.or.us> | 503-378-2527 | www.oregon.gov/osl/ld<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/ld>