[PL-Directors] Important Project Outcome Updates

Darci Hanning darci.hanning at state.or.us
Thu Mar 16 12:01:52 PDT 2017

Greetings and please pardon the cross-posting!

For those of you actively using Project Outcome, you may already know the following; however, just to make sure everyone is aware, I wanted to pass along the following information:

New Survey Portal Coming May 2017
You spoke, we listened. A new and improved survey portal is coming May 2017!  The new survey portal will include:
*         Easier survey management - view real-time results and edit, delete, or re-activate surveys at any time
*         Ability to add up to 3 additional questions - Project Outcome surveys will remain un-editable to maintain standardization, but libraries will be able to add up to 3 questions to any survey
*         Custom report building - create custom PDF reports based on your needs

The current system will be unable to support any new surveys or data entry past April 30th. We recommend libraries plan to complete their survey scheduling and data entry by end of April.

Additionally, some of you may have heard at one time that Project Outcome might not remain free to use indefinitely. Well, there's good news on that front as well:

The current level of access to the surveys through the survey portal and data dashboards will remain free. Any charges to use Project Outcome will be based on more advanced features (as an example, the ability to design your own survey from scratch) or content that would imply a more advanced user needs (i.e. how to write your own outcome statement) or for training like the full day in-person workshops we offer.

Questions? Please feel free to contact me.

Cheers,
Darci

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D29E4D.18F649B0]<http://oregonedge.net/>
Ask me about the Edge Initiative!<http://oregonedge.net/>
Darci Hanning, MLIS * Technology Development Consultant
Library Support and Development Services * Oregon State Library
250 Winter St. NE, Salem, OR  97301
503-378-2527 darci.hanning at state.or.us<mailto:darci.hanning at state.or.us>
[cid:image004.png at 01D0358C.4523C4D0]<https://www.facebook.com/ORLibSupport>  [http://www.thewwwblog.com/images/blogger-logo.jpg] <http://osl-lis.blogspot.com/>   [http://www.aethlonmedical.com/assets/001/5130.png] <https://twitter.com/orlibsupport>   [Picture] <http://www.oregon.gov/OSL/LD/Pages/index.aspx>