[PL-Directors] Preliminary Oregon Public Library stats (FY2017-18) now available

Ross Fuqua Ross.Fuqua at state.or.us
Mon Dec 31 14:13:01 PST 2018

Hello Oregon public library community,

Apologies for cross-posting....

A set of preliminary public library statistics for FY2017 (July 1 2017 through June 30, 2018) is now available in an Excel spreadsheet on the State Library of Oregon's website:
https://www.oregon.gov/Library/libraries/Pages/Statistics.aspx

If you have any questions or concerns about the data therein, please contact me by Friday, January 11, 2019. After that date, I will be finalizing the data in order to submit it to the IMLS for inclusion in the national Public Libraries Survey<https://www.imls.gov/research-evaluation/data-collection/public-libraries-survey>, and will publish Oregon's final stats for FY2017 on our website later this winter.

Thanks to the many, many of you out there who help contribute your library's statistical report to this growing body of national data! I'm committed to making the reporting process easier and less of a time burden for you in the coming years!

Happy 2019!

Ross Fuqua
Data & Federal Programs Consultant
503-378-5027 | oregon.gov/library/libraries<https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>