[PL-Directors] Upcoming Edge Webinars: Beyond the Assessment Series

Darci Hanning darci.hanning at state.or.us
Wed Oct 23 12:18:09 PDT 2019

Greetings! (and please excuse the duplicate email)

Have you completed the 2.0 Edge Assessment? Are you wondering what to do with your results? Or perhaps you've considered taking the assessment and aren't sure what you will do with your results? Then these webinars are for you!

Beyond the Assessment Series

This three-part webinar series builds on our new workshop curriculum and will walk individuals through:

*        analyzing their community data,

*        identifying library priorities from their assessment results, and

*        crafting a S.M.A.R.T. goal for their library.

Webinar dates and times:

*        The October 29, 11am (PT): Prepare - Understanding Your Community Context (register<https://libraryedgeevent.webex.com/libraryedgeevent/onstage/g.php?MTID=effeab7b8a68d8e954db6f345547f8ed3>)

*        December 2, 11am (PT): Compare - Understanding Your Assessment Results (register<https://libraryedgeevent.webex.com/libraryedgeevent/onstage/g.php?MTID=ece77b7b0fbbb3248a4da5d31af2ce045>)

*        January 14, 11am (PT): Act - Crafting your S.M.A.R.T. Action Plan (register<https://libraryedgeevent.webex.com/libraryedgeevent/onstage/g.php?MTID=e749fa4cacdd2891338bcdc086411be10>)

Registration is free but required.

You will get the most out of these webinars by completing the assessment in advance: Register<https://platform.libraryedge.org/user/register-library-admin> or login<https://platform.libraryedge.org/login> now!

Questions? Need assistance in getting started? Please contact me!

Cheers,
Darci Hanning, MLIS
Public Library Consultant / CE Coordinator
darci.hanning at state.or.us<mailto:darci.hanning at state.or.us> | 503-378-2527| www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Tumblr<http://www.statelibraryor.tumblr.com/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

[cid:image005.png at 01D31C27.4B9FEA30]