[ODF_Private_Forests] Oregon Legislature Ways and Means Co-Chairs Budget Information

WEEKS Kevin kevin.weeks at state.or.us
Fri May 22 11:18:22 PDT 2009

Private Forests News list members:
ODF Private Forests Division chief Jim Paul sent this message Thursday to Private Forests staff to explain information communicated in this week's release of the Ways & Means Co-Chairs recommended budget, and to offer some analysis for what budget reductions may mean to Private Forests' staffing levels.

Please let me know if you have questions.

Kevin Weeks
Public Information Officer / Private Forests Division
Oregon Department of Forestry
(503) 945-7427