[Pupiltransportation] OPTA NEWS ANOUNCMENT - AWARDS

pupiltransportation at listsmart.osl.state.or.us pupiltransportation at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Mon May 4 15:20:24 PDT 2015

It is that time of year to nominate your fellow employees who have gone above and beyond!

Please visit optaschoolbus.org<http://optaschoolbus.org> , click on Awards and download the nomination form. Nominations are due by May 15th. Please email your nominations to shields_michael at salkeiz.k12.or.us<mailto:shields_michael at salkeiz.k12.or.us>

Awards will be presented at our Awards Luncheon at our annual conference.

Thank you for your help in recognizing the great people in our industry!!

Kim Crabtree
OPTA State Board President
T.J. Crockett
Program Analyst