[Pupiltransportation] 2014-2015 Annual Transportation Information Reports

pupiltransportation at listsmart.osl.state.or.us pupiltransportation at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Wed Jul 22 11:42:09 PDT 2015

Greetings!

The annual transportation information reports were mailed to all school district superintendents, head start organizations, private school and charter schools on Wednesday, July 22, 2015.  For your continence, the reports are also available on our web site at http://www.ode.state.or.us/search/page/?=4198.

The Transportation Information and Certification of Drug and Alcohol Testing Compliance are both fillable PDFs.

The Annual Vehicle Certification Report and Addendum and Bus and Garage Depreciation Reports include all school districts and transportation entities.  They can be searched to find your district or school, so you can just print the needed pages.

All reports are due on September 1, 2015.

Thanks!

T.J. Crockett
Program Analyst
Oregon Department of Education