[R2R-OR] Update on Ready to Read Funding

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Mon May 23 16:09:59 PDT 2011

Dear Ready to Read key contacts (and library directors),

Below is the most recent Ready to Read update that the State Librarian sent to all Public Library directors--I've highlighted the key points in yellow.  Please let me, MaryKay (marykay.dahlgreen at state.or.us<mailto:marykay.dahlgreen at state.or.us>), or Jim know if you have any questions.

Please remember that you will receive the Ready to Read applications by mail in July.  They will also be available to download and print at http://www.oregon.gov/OSL/LD/youthsvcs/aboutready.shtml#Forms.  The deadline for submitting 2011-2012 Ready to Read applications is August 31, 2011.  Please mark your calendars accordingly to meet that deadline because late applications will not be approved. Please contact me if you have any questions.  I'm happy to help you with the application process.

Thank you,
Katie