[R2R-OR] Grant materials on their way via snail mail

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Tue Sep 27 16:24:38 PDT 2011

Dear Library Directors and Ready to Read Key Contacts,

Please look for manila envelopes from the State Library in your mail this week and next. This Ready to Read Grant mailing includes:

*         The list of 2011-2012 grant applications that were accepted/denied,

*         Information on the appeals process if you so choose to appeal the 2011-2012 grants, and

*         The 2010-2011 grant final report form.

I will be posting the 2010-2011 Ready to Read final report form on the State Library website later this week.  In the meantime, I have attached a word.doc and .pdf copy of the form to this email for your convenience.  You will notice formatting changes again-we're trying to find the best way to streamline processing completed applications and final reports on our end so please bear with us!

Thank you,
Katie