[R2R-OR] Report 2012 SRP statistics & order free 2013 SRP materials by 10/3/12
katie.anderson at state.or.us
Wed Sep 12 16:04:12 PDT 2012
Dear Library Directors and Ready to Read Key Contacts,
The annual summer reading program (SRP) statistics and ordering survey is now available online at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6TS52XR. The deadline for completing this survey is Wednesday, October 3rd. Please submit only one survey per library/library system.
Before you take this survey, make sure you have in front of you the number of:
* Children, teens, and adults who signed up for the reading portion of your SRP.
* Children, teens, and adults who completed for the reading portion of your SRP.
* Hours, pages, or number of books read.
* Children’s, teen, and adult summer reading programs, activities, and/or events.
* People who attended those programs.
* Oregon Summer Reading Certificates your library (and its branches) needs for 2013
* Summer reading sweepstakes materials your library (and its branches) needs for 2013
* CSLP summer reading manuals your library (and its branches) need for 2014—you ordered your 2013 manuals last year, they will be delivered this Fall!
If you have these numbers in front of you prior to starting the survey, it should take you about 15 minutes to complete this survey.
Please keep in mind all libraries are at liberty to run their summer reading program in whatever way works best for their community. Therefore, your library may not collect all these numbers—that’s okay, just skip the questions that don’t apply.
I will also send an announcement on the kids-lib and OYAN email lists to inform them that link to the summer reading statistics and ordering survey was emailed to you.
This survey does not include an opportunity to provide feedback, it is strictly for reporting and ordering. You will have an opportunity to provide feedback on all things summer reading via the SRP feedback survey conducted and sent by Abbie Anderson, the Oregon Young Adult Network’s (OYAN) CSLP Liaison. The SRP feedback survey will go out to all Oregon library staff via the kids-lib, OYAN, and libs-or email discussion lists. Be on the lookout for that survey from Abbie.
Please let me know if you have any questions or need help with the survey.
Katie Anderson, Library Development Services
* Youth Services Consultant * Oregon Center for the Book Coordinator *
Oregon State Library, 250 Winter St. NE, Salem, OR 97301
katie.anderson at state.or.us<mailto:katie.anderson at state.or.us>, 503-378-2528
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the R2R-OR