[R2R-OR] One Week Reminder: 2013-2014 Ready to Read report form: Due December 1, 2014

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Mon Nov 24 09:40:43 PST 2014

Hi! This is your last reminder that your complete 2013-214 Ready to Read Grant report forms are due December 1, 2014. You have one week to get it done.  Please let me know if you have any questions.
Please send complete reports to Ferol Weyand via...

  *   Email: ferol.weyand at state.or.us<mailto:ferol.weyand at state.or.us>
  *   FAX: 503-378-6439
  *   Snail-mail: Oregon State Library, Attn: Ready to Read, 250 Winter St. NE, Salem, OR  97301
Thanks,
Katie

Katie Anderson, Library Support and Development Services

[StoryTime_GrandeRonde.png]<http://storytimeoregon.com/community-partners/partner-downloads/>
Become a StORytime<http://storytimeoregon.com/community-partners/become-a-partner/> partner!