[R2R-OR] Participate in virtual Reimagining Ready to Read Road Show Thursday 4/16

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Mon Apr 13 10:24:11 PDT 2015

Hi! The following is the announcement that you may participate virtually in the last Reimagining Ready to Read Road Show. Please note that this virtual session is a trial-run for the Oregon Library Association (OLA). Therefore things might not run smoothly so please be patient. If you have troubles, just logout of WebEx and/or hang up the phone. Note the troubles you experienced so you can share them with OLA to help them trouble-shoot and improve for next year.

It would be a great benefit for all of us if OLA is able to offer virtual participation in their annual conference!

Katie Anderson, Youth Services Consultant
Library Support and Development Services<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/LD/pages/index.aspx>