[R2R-OR] Resources: Survey templates for evaluating summer reading

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Wed Apr 15 09:23:55 PDT 2015

Hi! As you're getting ready for summer reading, you're probably thinking, "How will I know if my summer reading program really helped students maintain their reading skills over the summer?" Consider an end of summer reading survey!

Attached are survey templates you may use as they are or edit to suit your needs. One of the templates is from Monmouth Public Library-the survey was the entry ticket into the grand prize drawing so summer reading finishers had to fill it out!

If you edit the survey templates, please review the attached '01 SurveyTips' document for guidance.

Thanks,
Katie

Katie Anderson, Youth Services Consultant
Library Support and Development Services<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/LD/pages/index.aspx>
Follow us:  [cid:image004.png at 01D0358C.4523C4D0] <https://www.facebook.com/ORLibSupport>   [http://www.thewwwblog.com/images/blogger-logo.jpg] <http://osl-lis.blogspot.com/>  [Picture] <http://www.oregon.gov/OSL/LD/Pages/index.aspx>