[R2R-OR] One Month Reminder: 2016 grant applications August 31, 2015

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Mon Aug 3 12:05:20 PDT 2015

This is a reminder that 2016 Ready to Read grant applications are due in one month.

Applications  must be date-stamped August 31, 2015 or they will be denied. No exceptions for late applications will be made. While there is an appeals process for this situation, there is no guarantee you'll receive your grant funds if you miss the application deadline.

Thanks,

Katie