[R2R-OR] 2015 Ready to Read Grant Final Report form and guidance on data collection and reporting

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Tue Jan 27 15:51:57 PST 2015

Dear Library Directors and Ready to Read Key Contacts,

Attached you will find a working copy of the 2015 Ready to Read Grant Final Report form and guidance for collecting data as you implement your grant funded project this year. It also includes information about reporting that data when you fill out your 2015 Ready to Read Grant Final Report form which is due December 1, 2015.

Please read the guidance carefully and take some time to think about how to apply it to your Ready to Read project, then let me know if you have any questions or need clarification. I will share my responses to the questions you have via this listserv so all of you are working with the same information.

Thanks for hanging in there with me through all these changes, there is a light at the end of this tunnel!

Katie
Katie Anderson, Library Support and Development Services
Follow us:  [cid:image004.png at 01D0358C.4523C4D0] <https://www.facebook.com/ORLibSupport>   [http://www.thewwwblog.com/images/blogger-logo.jpg] <http://osl-lis.blogspot.com/>  [Picture] <http://www.oregon.gov/OSL/LD/Pages/index.aspx>

Background info for those of you who are interested:
You received an addendum with your 2014 Ready to Read Grant Final Report Form that served as a 'heads-up' about new data the libraries will need to collect and report this year. You were not required to collect or report the data last year because we learned about it after many of you had already completed your grant funded projects so couldn't possibly collect or report it. At that time, I indicated that I would send out the 2015 Ready to Read Grant Final Report Form and guidance for collecting and reporting the new data in January. Attached is the promised information. The new data you are being asked to report will be used by the Oregon Department of Education to try to deduce which groups of students under their purview benefit from the Ready to Read Grant. The Ready to Read Grant is one of the Oregon Department of Education's strategic investments in education.