[R2R-OR] Summer reading resource: Performer's Showcase Registration

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Tue Aug 2 13:27:32 PDT 2016

Those of you who hire performers for your summer reading program may be interested in the following opportunity.—Katie

________________________________

Hi everyone,

Registration is now live for the Performer's Showcase on Saturday, September 24 from 9:00-4:00 at Salem Public Library! More details and a link to the form are available here:

http://www.csdola.org/performers-showcase.html

FYI the CSD Board decided to lower the entrance fee to $5 this year. In lieu of the printed directory, we will be offering a searchable Excel spreadsheet and an expanded notes sheet with more room to write down your impressions of the performers.

Hopefully this will make the Showcase and its resources more accessible to our members!

If you have any questions about the showcase, please contact Karen Fischer at kfischer at cityofsalem.net<mailto:kfischer at cityofsalem.net>.

Thanks,
Barratt

Katie Anderson, Youth Services Consultant
Library Support and Development Services<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/LD/pages/index.aspx>
[cid:image004.png at 01D0358C.4523C4D0]<https://www.facebook.com/ORLibSupport>  [http://www.thewwwblog.com/images/blogger-logo.jpg] <http://osl-lis.blogspot.com/>   [http://www.aethlonmedical.com/assets/001/5130.png] <https://twitter.com/orlibsupport>   [Picture] <http://www.oregon.gov/OSL/LD/Pages/index.aspx>