[R2R-OR] 2019 Ready to Read Funds Are On Their Way

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Wed Dec 12 11:36:35 PST 2018

Hi folks,

Happy December! Thank you so much for doing your part to make our corner of the world here in Oregon nicer - because without you we'd have fewer spots for our kiddos to talk, sing, and play with their grownups, or to keep learning all summer long.  Thank you also for finishing your 2018 Ready to Read reports, which help us tell your story. This is to let you know that 2019 Ready to Read grant checks are going out in the mail to you today. Directors, please keep an eye out for them, they are addressed to you and should arrive shortly. If you did the direct deposit process, funds should have been deposited already.

Please let me know how I can better support your Ready to Read efforts or if you'd like me to visit next year - I was able to see 49(!) of you this year and it was so helpful in understanding how you are working in your communities. I hope you are able to take time this month to slow down a bit and I look forward to continuing work with you in 2019!

Best,

Greta b

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D4920E.EF3A9BA0]

Greta Bergquist