[R2R-OR] 2019 Ready to Read Grant Applications Due 8/31

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Tue Jul 10 14:19:05 PDT 2018

Hello Ready to Read folks,

I'm sure you're all in the thick of summer reading right now. I just wanted to let you know that applications for 2019 Ready to Read grants<https://www.oregon.gov/osl/LD/Pages/youthsvcs/R2R/Apply.aspx> are up on the State Library website. We're mailing out a physical copy of the application, guidelines, and proposed grant amounts to you today. Applications will be due back to us here on August 31, 2018. Please let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to reading your applications!

Best,

Greta B

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant