[R2R-OR] Ready to Read Hello

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Thu Mar 1 16:39:48 PST 2018

Hello Ready to Read folks across Oregon,

I'm Greta B, the new Youth Services Consultant at the State Library. I've been reading your 2017 reports to learn more about the amazing early literacy and summer reading work you are all doing. I feel so lucky to read these - You are all working so hard to build literacy for our kiddos, and important summer work is happening in all our libraries!

I just wanted to say hello and make sure you have my contact information -if any of you have Ready to Read questions, I'm your person! My phone is the same as Katie's: 503-378-2528. My e-mail is: greta.bergquist at state.or.us<mailto:greta.bergquist at state.or.us>.

I look forward to talking with and meeting each of you at some point. Have a great rest of your week!

Best,

Greta B

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant