[R2R-OR] 2018 Ready to Read Report Due Online December 1st

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Fri Nov 16 09:56:03 PST 2018

Hi Ready to Read folks,

I've gotten 22 out of 135 2018 Ready to Read reports so far - Thanks so much for sending them in! I'm looking forward to the rest, please let me know if I can help in any way as you work to finish these up.

Directions are below and again, please don't hesitate to give me a call or e-mail if you have any questions.

Best,

Greta B

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant