[R2R-OR] Letter of Support question

Brystan Strong bstrong at jcls.org
Mon Aug 26 11:35:50 PDT 2019

Hi Greta,

I know we are coming up on the Ready to Read grant deadline, and I just had one question about the Letter of Support.  This process is new to me, but when brining it up to my supervisor she wasn't aware of needing one before, is this a new requirement of the grant?

We have reached out to some community members to write one for us, so I'm not too concerned that we won't have one in time, but if its not a new addition, do you happen to have the grant application that JCLS submitted last year? I just want to compare what I have written to what was submitted to make sure I'm on the right path.

Thanks!

Brystan Strong

Youth Services Coordinator

Jackson County Library Services

PH: 541.774.6423

"When I got my library card, that's when my life began." -Rita Mae Brown

Confidentiality Disclaimer
The information contained in this email may be confidential and/or legally privileged. It has been sent for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the message. To contact us directly, send to postmaster at lsslibraries.com. Thank you.