[Reading-For-Healthy-Families] stories on-line

Joann Contini joanncontini at comcast.net
Tue Dec 2 15:57:40 PST 2008

Hi all

I just found a new website , courtesy of my younger brother, the actor in
the family
<mailto:familyreading-for-healthy-families at listsmart.osl.state.or.us>

maybe you already know about it and visit it

it is with the  <http://www.bookpals.net/index.php> screen actors guild

a project called storyline on-line

actors read and display children's books on-line

quite delightful

I just finished watching Lou Diamond Phillips read Polar Express

and also listened to Wilfred Gordon McDonald Partridge by Mem Fox

they also have a storyline phone line where you can call and hear a story

they also have information about book pals, where screen actors guild folks
actually come to your site to read books; however, there is currently no
chapter in Oregon.

I think it would be fun to start one.

anyway, the link is:

http://www.storylineonline.net/