[Reading-For-Healthy-Families] RFHF Update: New Spanish PPT's

Joann Contini joanncontini at comcast.net
Tue Apr 14 11:00:07 PDT 2009

Hello RFHF Participants,

The Powerpoints with the individual slides you can use for Handouts for the
11 Parent Education Sessions (see list below) have been translated into
Spanish.

if you would like a set of these translated PPTs, then please email me at
<mailto:joanncontini at comcast.net> joanncontini at comcast.net   by the end of
next week, April 24th.

I will make you a copy of all 11 PPT's on a CD and send it to you.

Thank you.

Joann

Joann Contini
RFHF Project Coordinator
Office Phone: 503-761-2506
Email:  <mailto:joanncontini at comcast.net> joanncontini at comcast.net

Six Skills: I'm Ready for Reading!-Parent Education Session #1

Print Motivation: I Love Words!- Parent Education Session #2

Vocabulary: I Know Words! - Parent Education Session #3

Print Awareness: I See Words! - Parent Education Session #4

Narrative Skills: I Can Tell a Story! - Parent Education Session #5

Phonological Awareness: I Hear Words! - Parent Education Session #6

Letter Knowledge: I Know Letters! - Parent Education Session #7

Reading Books: I Love Books! - Parent Education Session #8

Dialogic Reading: I Can Read! - Parent Education Session #9

Phonological Awareness games: I Can Rhyme! - Parent Education Session #10

Brain Development: I Can Think! - Parent Education Session #11