[Reading-For-Healthy-Families] Spanish music CD input needed

Joann Contini joanncontini at comcast.net
Fri Feb 26 10:30:12 PST 2010

Hi All

Your input is needed. This year we received the feedback that there should
be a music CD in Spanish included in the RFHF resource bag. We are revising
the budget to provide this and we need ideas from you for titles of a good
music CD in Spanish (maybe folk songs, rhyming songs, etc) to include.
Please send ideas and any ordering information you may have to me at

joanncontini at comcast.net in the next two weeks.  Thank you

Joann

Joann M. Contini

RFHF Project Coordinator

503.761.2506

joanncontini at comcast.net

For more information about Reading for Healthy Families, please visit our
website at:  <http://www.oregon.gov/OSL/LD/youthsvcs/rfhf.home.page.shtml>
http://www.oregon.gov/OSL/LD/youthsvcs/rfhf.home.page.shtml.