[Reading-For-Healthy-Families] Welcome Christi Peeples!

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Tue Jun 1 10:47:24 PDT 2010

OCCF is proud to announce that Christi Peeples will be taking on the Healthy Start RFGF Program Coordinator's role at the state office.  She will also be coordination OCCF's Early Childhood system efforts.  For the past 18 months, Christi has been working closely with Karen Van Tassell, who has been the Healthy Start coordinator for RFHF since our inception.

Karen is joining the Early Head Start Program at Family Building Blocks-a member of the OCCF family-as that program's Healthy and Disabilities Supervisor.  Karen has been a wonderful asset to RFHF, and will be greatly missed.  We wish her well.

Christi, a Healthy Families America peer reviewer who was with Clackamas County's Healthy Start program for more than 9 years, says "I have loved working in the amazing program and I look forward to this opportunity as coordinator of our work, making a difference in the lives of children and families across Oregon."

Susan Linduaer
Katie Anderson