[Reading-For-Healthy-Families] Inexpensive book sources?

Joanna Morales joannam at birthto3.org
Mon Nov 22 11:17:57 PST 2010

This was a great cheap resource for door prize books. The only thing is that
I think it's only for non profits or organizations, the man on the phone
made extra sure that I worked for an agency having to do with literacy or
children. So if you are an independent contractor or not associated with a
non-profit this might be a problem. Just giving you a heads up.

Joanna Morales

Joanna Morales

Family Support Worker

Healthy Start