[RFHF] End of a great job

Joann Contini joanncontini at comcast.net
Tue May 17 12:33:36 PDT 2011

To:  RFHF Trainers, Participants, and Supervisors

At the end of this month I will complete my work as Coordinator of the
three-year statewide early literacy project "Reading for Healthy Families".
It has been a great project with significant results and wonderful success,
and it has been a true delight to work with all of you.

Katie Anderson, Youth Services Consultant at the Oregon State Library will
continue to provide the RFHF list serve as well as the RFHF website. In the
future, you can contact Katie with any questions regarding the RFHF project
or the ECRR curriculum at 503-378-2528, katie.anderson at state.or.us

As planned for within the RFHF project, Katie will be there to support your
work in early literacy and parent education and to help sustain the RFHF
project. For those of you who attended the training this past year (Cohorts
9, 10, 11, & 12), Katie will continue to receive the reports from library
staff, and Jerod Tarte at NPC will continue to receive the reports for
Healthy Start staff.

Thank you for your interest in early literacy and your excellent work with
parents and families of young children. Also, thank you for all the kindness
you have shown and the support you have provided to me in this work. It has
been a remarkable and rewarding three years.

Sincerely

Joann M. Contini

050110_1981_3371_v__v_thm

Trainer

Consultant

Joann M. Contini, Trainer and Consultant

Phone: 503-771-8375

E-mail: joanncontini at comcast.net