[RFHF] Updated Healthy Start Contact List

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Mon May 23 15:54:10 PDT 2011

Hello!  Attached is the most recently updated statewide list of Healthy Start contacts organized by county.  We know it can be difficult to maintain the connects you made during RFHF, especially with staff turn-over.  Hopefully this will help!
There is not a similar list for children's librarians because libraries are individually governed as opposed to being part of the same statewide system like Healthy Start.  If you need to connect with a children's librarian, please let me know and I will do my best to get you the name and contact information you need. Remember, there is an online Oregon Library Directory<http://libdir.osl.state.or.us/> with general information about Oregon libraries.
Thank you,
Katie