[Reforma_or] results of focus groups with Latinx communities?

Deborah G deborah.gitlitz at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 17:55:30 PST 2018

Hi all,

I'm part of a team looking at recent findings about library/after-school
programming with Latinx families. In particular we're looking at current
(last 3-4 years) best practices in library programming supporting reading
development for kids in grades K-3; one of our focuses is on Latinx
community members.

I'd love to include recent conversations with Latinx library users. Have
you done library focus groups, surveys or other community conversations in
the last 3-4 years with Latinx members of your community? Was there any
mention of programming, education support, or children's/family literacy?
If so, would you be willing to share your results with me?

Thanks for considering!

Deborah Gitlitz
*Bilingual Youth Services and Community Librarian*
*Early Literacy Trainer*
*Library Youth Services Consultant*
deborah.gitlitz at gmail.com

--
Deborah Gitlitz
*Bilingual Outreach and Youth Services Librarian*
deborah.gitlitz at gmail.com