[Reforma_or] Your 2018-2019 REFORMA OR Leadership Team

Max Macias max.macias at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 12:44:16 PDT 2018

Congratulations to the new officers and thank you to Natalia for the
outstanding leadership!

Max Macias

--

The ideas expressed in these emails in no way represent any organization's
viewpoints, or opinions.  The opinions, ideas and reflections are my own

http://lowriderlibrarian.blogspot.com/

Twitter feed:
<http://twitter.com/REFORMAnet>
http://twitter.com/maxmacias