[Reforma_or] 2018 Mock Pura Belpré Awards

Martín Blasco MartinB at wccls.org
Fri Mar 23 11:41:10 PDT 2018

Hi Everyone,

REFORMA Oregon Chapter is looking for volunteers to coordinate our next Mock Pura Belpré Awards that will take place in December.
We are also looking for suggestions about pictures books published in 2018 to be considered in the selection of finalists.
Because of time constrains, in the past years, REFORMA Oregon decided that for the mock awards we’ll consider only picture books (for text and illustrations).
If you are interested, please, send me an email.
Thank you so much!

Martín

Martín Blasco
Outreach Librarian for Multicultural Services
Washington County Cooperative Library Services | 503-681-5093
martinb at wccls.org<mailto:martinb at wccls.org> | facebook.com/bibliotecaswccls<http://www.facebook.org/bibliotecaswccls>

“La educación es un acto de amor, por lo tanto, un acto de valor”.
“Education is an act of love, therefore, an act of courage.”
-Paulo Freire, Brazilian educator and activist.