[Reforma_or] which vendor are you using at FIL? (CURE Kristen)

Gitlitz, Deborah gitlitz at wilsonvillelibrary.org
Wed Oct 24 12:34:20 PDT 2018

Hi Kristen,

The Libros for Oregon project (https://librosfororegon.wixsite.com/home) has worked with Multicultural Books and Video (https://multiculturalbooksandvideos.com/) at the FIL for the last couple years, and Wilsonville will be working with them this year too. I know many people who've taken Lectorum up on their offer of a trip to the MIX store for DVDs, also.

Deborah

Deborah Gitlitz
Community Outreach Librarian |  Bibliotecaria comunitaria
Wilsonville Public Library

503.570.1582
gitlitz at wilsonvillelibrary.org
www.Facebook.com/WilsonvilleLibrary/

Disclosure Notice: Messages to and from this e-mail address may be subject to the Oregon Public Records Law.