[Reforma_or] Follow Libros for Oregon at the FIL on IG, FB, Twitter

Gitlitz, Deborah gitlitz at wilsonvillelibrary.org
Mon Dec 2 15:03:56 PST 2019

Hola all,
The 2019 Libros for Oregon team is at the FIL, along with colleagues from Oregon and elsewhere. This year we are trying to up our social media game: follow along with LfO's FIL adventures on Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/libros4oregon/>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/Libros4Oregon>, and Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/Libros4Oregon/>!

(https://www.instagram.com/libros4oregon/, https://twitter.com/Libros4Oregon, https://www.facebook.com/Libros4Oregon/)

Happy December,
Deborah

Deborah Gitlitz<mailto:gitlitz at wilsonvillelibrary.org>
Community Outreach Librarian |  Bibliotecaria comunitaria
Wilsonville Public Library<https://www.wilsonvillelibrary.org/lib/> |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/WilsonvilleLibrary/>

C-Chair, Libros for Oregon<https://librosfororegon.wixsite.com/home>

Typical schedule Mon, Tues, Thurs
Pronouns: she/her
503.570.1582
Disclosure Notice: Messages to and from this e-mail address may be subject to the Oregon Public Records Law.