[Reforma_or] Latinx performer for big summer crowd?

Gitlitz, Deborah gitlitz at wilsonvillelibrary.org
Mon Dec 30 19:22:40 PST 2019

Hi all,

At Wilsonville our summer Thursday Fun Shows are typically attended by hundreds of people in back-to-back shows. Performances are typically high energy and engaging for a wide variety of ages, especially preschool to elementary ages. The most successful performers in this environment are also good at crowd control. Examples include jugglers, magicians, song/story/activity performers, live animals, big-scale puppet shows, medieval reenactors, etc.

Can you think of a Latinx performer (or a performer with strong Latinx cultural competency) who might fit the bill for us? We want to book someone for two back-to-back shows (11:00 and 12:30) on a Thursday in July.

Thanks for any ideas!

Deborah

Deborah Gitlitz<mailto:gitlitz at wilsonvillelibrary.org>
Community Outreach Librarian |  Bibliotecaria comunitaria
Wilsonville Public Library<https://www.wilsonvillelibrary.org/lib/> |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/WilsonvilleLibrary/>

Chair, Libros for Oregon<https://librosfororegon.wixsite.com/home>

Typical schedule Mon, Tues, Thurs
Pronouns: she/her
503.570.1582
Disclosure Notice: Messages to and from this e-mail address may be subject to the Oregon Public Records Law.