[Reforma_or] Tips for navigating the FIL: contribute to our doc?

Gitlitz, Deborah gitlitz at wilsonvillelibrary.org
Fri Jan 4 16:40:10 PST 2019

Hi all,

The Libros for Oregon<https://librosfororegon.wixsite.com/home> project has compiled a short list of practical tips for newbies navigating the FIL (Guadalajara Book Fair). The emphasis is not so much on dealing with vendors and other professional logistics, and more on daily practical things like where's the nearest supermarket, where to get lunch, and to make sure you buy from the children's and international stands before they close on noon at Wednesday. Random tidbits like that.

Last year's tips can be seen at this link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1j-t4E_Gc6qGWUb4vVcanyo82mf4mMcHS/view

If you have tips to add, please let me and Elizabeth Lopez know!

Deborah Gitlitz
Community Outreach Librarian |  Bibliotecaria comunitaria
Wilsonville Public Library

Co-Chair, Libros for Oregon<https://librosfororegon.wixsite.com/home>

503.570.1582
gitlitz at wilsonvillelibrary.org<mailto:gitlitz at wilsonvillelibrary.org>
www.Facebook.com/WilsonvilleLibrary/<http://www.facebook.com/WilsonvilleLibrary/>
Disclosure Notice: Messages to and from this e-mail address may be subject to the Oregon Public Records Law.